Dolphin Hotel is located in Central London, in a garden square in the heart of Paddington, just a 2 minute walk away from Paddington railway and underground station, which connects Paddington with Heathrow Airport and a five minute walk away from Hyde Park. Paddington is a vibrant central London location perfect for a travelling soul, right in the heart of London, giving you the opportunity to walk to areas such as Oxford Street, Marylebone, Piccadilly Circus, Bayswater, Notting Hill, Portobello Market and many more. Our very friendly staff will always be on hand to help you, guide your way and make your stay more pleasurable.
The team here at Dolphin Hotel is very excited to welcome you to our premises.
We have continued to take measures to ensure your stay with us is safe and comfortable.
- Hand sanitisers located around hotel
- Safety screen located in Reception area
- One way system has been implemented to promote social distancing
- Reception can provide guests with a mask on request
- Vending machine sells individual hand sanitisers
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitising takes place in the hotel
- All staff trained to adhere to COVID-19 hygiene standards
- Staff temperature checks upon arrival
- Staff wear masks/face coverings